Department of Education Resources:
Infection Prevention Control Measures:
– Students must self-isolate or restrict their movements at home if they display any signs or symptoms of COVID-19 and contact their family doctor to arrange a test.
– Students should not to return to or attend school in the event of the following:
- if they are identified by the HSE as a close contact of a confirmed case of COVID-19.
- if they live with someone who has symptoms of the virus.
- If they have travelled outside of Ireland; in such instances staff are advised to consult and follow latest Government advice in relation to foreign travel.
- Advise staff and pupils to cooperate with any public health officials and the school for contact tracing purposes and follow any public health advice in the event of a case or outbreak in the school.